about gamma omicron
The Gamma Omicron Chapter of Sigma Chi was chartered at Colgate University on December 6, 1930. The chapter has remained active continuously, with a short period as local Sigma Chi Delta from 1965 to 1972.
Originally located on Broad Street, the chapter relocated to its current address at 100 Hamilton Street in 1959. Its location on “the Hill” near the academic quadrangle has also been part of its attraction to its members.
Several significant enhancements have been made to the chapter house over the years, including the Ken Carlson Memorial Social Room and the outdoor barbecue pavilion.
Sigma Chi and Sigma Chi Delta alumni are encouraged to stop by the chapter when visiting campus.
Brothers, please log in to the member section of the website to read more about Gamma Omicron.